.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Monday, August 21, 2006

WTC Movie

Posted without much snarky comment so I can get the newspaper off my desk: a quote from a 14-year-old girl who attended a focus group about "World Trade Center".

"I remember back in 2001 when it happened on the news. I kept thinking, 'This isn't real, it's just one of those disaster movies.' This movie made me feel September 11 was real for the first time."

Thanks (or otherwise) to RedEye, August 9th. This is the generation we're raising: they don't trust what they hear on the news, but they believe what they see on the big screen.

1 Comments:

  • That is, indeed, a sad but true statement on the next generation .. that said, I saw Stone's movie and thought it was a real accomplishment .. he managed to check his politics at the door and just deliver the true story

    By Blogger Reel Fanatic, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home