.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Norah Jones is a goddess!

I know this post has nothing to do with what usually goes on here but last night Kevin (boyfriend) and I went to the Norah Jones concert. It's so refreshing to see a young professional girl with her kind of popularity that doesn't require her to dress provocativly or sing about whatever Britany Spears sings about. Norah looked good last night! Pair of jeans with a blue halter top (not tight or revealing) and high heal shoes. She's not the anorixic pop star that seems to be popular these days. Then again, Norah isn't a pop star, and judging the attendance last night, the mostly graying crowd didn't think she was a jazz singer either. Not to be categorized, I guess, which is the way I prefer it to be. Great musical performance by her entire Handsome Band and Norah sounded fantastic. We had great seats, probably the best i've ever had at a show, right in the center, 10 rows up. Wow...great show!

On a side note, John Kerry supporters were outside the concert venue passing out Kerry-Edwards stickers. I grabbed a few as did my Republican boyfriend to pass out at his work to the Kerry supporters there. See, even a Republican is helping out! Although he does plan on voting for Bush and I dont' know how to stop him! Discussion and debate don't work with him. I need to use some guerilla tactics. Any suggestion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home