.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More Blame the Meida; Hannity and Baldwin

If you have watched Fox News Channel at all, you will find this link a bit amusing. Sean Hannity calls up to confront Alec Baldwin on a radio show, and while it sounded like a school yard shoving contest - I was left wondering why more guests don't give it right back to the talking heads. I mean, how often do you flip by a Fox News show and just laugh? Example, Crooks and Liars has this screen shot, Only on Fox. I mean honestly, "Could 9/11 been avoided if Moussaoui was tortured?", with Oliver North as a guest! At least North said torture doesn't work - but still. If you need more reason to not take Fox News seriously, ask Jon Stewart.

Tom Tomorrow weighs in on the Blame the Media Campaign, Shoot the Messenger.

1 Comments:

  • After watching that Daily Show clip, I think I may be changing my mind about Fox News - after all, I doubt CNN would have allowed Paula Zahn to report on matters with young, nubile hotties shaking their T&A in the background.

    Tweed

    By Blogger Stockton & Tweed, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home