.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Barack Obama on WNYC

I have been very busy the last few weeks, but I wanted to link WNYC's Leonard Lopate Show interview with newly elected U.S. Senator Barack Obama. By the way, I think Illinois has the best Senate delegation in the country. Though Vermont and others are pretty strong too. Okay, I am bias. Here in New York, within a week after the election I saw "Obama '08" buttons everywhere. But as Mr. Obama says, "I am 99th in seniority in the Senate." Many New Yorkers won't like this, but he says Sen. Clinton is a good model for serving ones state.

Click here for the audio link. It is located at the bottom of the page and is 34 minutes long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home