.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Mmm, Breakfast

I tried to do something that I always fail at, making an omlette. I had this great idea to use the last of the gorganzola cheese with a fresh tomato and three eggs. By now I should know better, it ended up scrambled because I can't cook eggs. I shouldn't feel bad, most people can't make a proper cup to tea. I think I will stick with tea, fish, pasta, and salad - which I think it actually ends up as intended.

Comment: In response to my comment "By now I should know better, it ended up scrambled because I can't cook eggs. I shouldn't feel bad, most people can't make a proper cup to tea," my friend P writes,
You're right on that one. I am completely inept at making good tea. But I can make you a damn fine omelette.

After P's baking, I believe it. However, as they say - you can either cook or bake, usually not both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home