.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Monday, August 16, 2004

Mike Keefe Cartoons

I was reading leafing through a random paper this morning, and I found a cartoon by Mike Keefe about Bush the "flip-flopper." Normally one just expects it during a political campaign, but team Bush tries to paint Kerry as a "flip-flopper" while ignoring their own. However, the one that caught me was his cartoon Genocide in Sudan. There were a few posts on the Sudan (UK, UN To Sudan?, Rangel Arrested, Joe Hoeffel Arrested) I will imbed the image for a day, but this is a site worth stopping by if you like political cartoons and if he isn't carried by your local paper. I think I will add a cartoon link section.

Mike Keefe and his archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home