.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

An Email from Jason

WC Fields quotes

10) "During one of my treks through Afghanistan, we lost our corkscrew. We were compelled to live on food and water for several days."
9) "I exercise extreme self control. I never drink anything stronger than Gin before breakfast."
8) "I was in love with a beautiful blonde once. She drove me to drink, but I never had the courtesy to thank her."
7) "It's a wonderful thing, the D.T.'s. You can travel the world in a couple of hours. You see some mighty funny and curious things that come in assorted colors."
6) "I feel like a midget with muddy feet had been walking over my tongue all night."
5) "Sleep... the most beautiful experience in life... except drink."
4) "Somebody's been putting pineapple juice in my pineapple juice!"
3) "I don't believe in dining on an empty stomach."
2) "I never drank anything stronger than beer before I was twelve."
1) "I don't drink water; Fish fuck in it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home