.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Kerry/Edwards 2004

Your next President and Vice President, John Kerry and John Edwards. This is the first time that two sitting Senators are on the same ticket since John Kennedy and Lydon Johnson.



I couldn't be happier. Many seem to not like Kerry, I do. I think that this is probably the best presidential ticket Dems have had in a while, and I feel a lot better about Kerry/Edwards than I ever did about Gore/Lieberman.

Seeing how Edwards talked about the two America's in his primary, I hope they use this famous quote on the campaign trail:
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home