.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Saturday, July 24, 2004

At Happy Hour

A person I really think is neat made the comment that they were voting for Nader. I then commented that Nader is now only an advocate for Ralph Nader and that if this person was not to vote Kerry, vote Green (or Bush if you really believe in it - just vote!). I am all for high voter turnout. I like the Greens. However, if I hadn't had two Makers Marks and a Brooklyn Weiss I know I would have spouted off some babble about how the ideal and perfect is the enemy of progress. We can win and fight the good fight for small steps, or we can lose and have nothing but be right...

Off to bed... that is all...
This thought brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home