.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Tally Ho

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Happy Birthday

First off, I want to say happy birthday to my brother in Chicago. Unfortunately Jason Schmidt of San Fran pitched a near perfect game, so my bro couldn't celebrate with a cubs win. This is my brother's last birthday as a unwed man, and I have been given the important task of best man (why not groom of honor? whats this best thing anyway?) for this special occasion. I hope you liked your sci-fi metal works. I ear that you were taken to a pretty swanky place for dinner... It is also my Aunt's birthday. Happy birthday to you both! And my uncle's surgery is said to have went just fine. Rooster had something to celebrate too. Too bad the Rooster is leaving New York for at least a year! All in all, a pretty damn fine day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home